Sirius Computer Solutions Marketing Programs Specialist in San Antonio, Texas
Requisition Number 18-0131
Title Marketing Programs Specialist
City San Antonio
Description You’ve worked hard to get to where you are and want to work alongside people who’ve done the same. You’re looking to be challenged and to grow professionally, and you want to be valued and recognized for your contributions. Sirius Computer Solutions agrees.
As a nationally recognized IT solutions provider with an over 35-year history of success, Sirius is known for cultivating the best talent, providing a positive work environment, and offering a compensation and benefits package designed to help our employees thrive both personally and professionally. We deliver best-of-breed IT solutions from the world's top technology innovators, including Cisco, Citrix, CommVault, Dell, EMC, Hitachi, HP, IBM, NetApp, Nutanix, VMware, and many more. If you want to work with the Brightest Minds in the Business, contact us today.
The primary purpose of this position is to administer and maintain cooperative marketing funds programs and other partner programs as well as the reporting for assigned Business Development and Marketing Development Funds programs.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Administers and maintains assigned cooperative marketing funds programs
• Generates and submits reports for all assigned marketing programs
• Reviews, evaluates and processes claims for program reimbursements timely
• Provides partners with requested documentation for each marketing activity
• Reconciles marketing Business Unit (BU) and performs maintenance on marketing General Ledger
• Works with Accounting to ensure payments are posted to the appropriate BU’s
• Assists with planning marketing activities including advertising, direct mailing, customer events and trade shows
• Analyzes program records to determine financial resources required to implement programs and makes recommendations for budget allocations
• All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
• Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. HIPAA or other regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
Requirements Position Requirements
Basic Qualifications -
• High School diploma or equivalent
• At least 2 years of Marketing and Accounting, with experience in Budgets.
• Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Other Position Requirements
• Demonstrated understanding of the computer industry and partner rewards programs for Business Partners
• Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated project management skills, quantitative analysis skills, and organizational skills
• Demonstrated working knowledge of database management
• Familiar with standard marketing, accounting, budgeting, and claiming concepts
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing or Sales Management
• Program Claims experience
• Knowledge of Marketing Development Funds programs
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility for this position. Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.