Visionworks Marketing Media Manager in San Antonio, Texas
The Visionworks family is a quickly growing corporation with the opportunities you need to excel in your career. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas Visionworks make up one of the largest vertically integrated optical companies in the United States and are leaders in integrated vision care solutions. At Visionworks every employee strives to create the best possible customer experience, from on-trend fashions to state-of-the-art eye care.
Join our team and be a part of our company mission to lead the industry with the most frames, the right prices, and the best people.
Visionworksis currently hiring for a top notch individual to office in San Antonio, Texas for the position of*Marketing Media Manager.*The Marketing Media Manager is a strategic business leader in the development of the overall plan and execution for newspaper print advertising. Supports Director with the development and execution of media plans for Television (National and Local Spot), Radio and OOH. Responsible for planning social media strategy, managing the posting process and monitoring competitor activity. Manages multi-million dollar print budget.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Manage print and broadcast plans (budget of $40+ million). Select company-wide NAM dates ($400k each) for annual print schedule, determine FSI schedules, approve implementation of new publications (if necessary) and develop Grand Opening plans.
- Analyze and determine proper circulation amounts for all print advertising vehicles.
- Develop processes and foster accountability with print vendors (NAM, Valasiss and NSA). Oversee print media buys, audits, billing, reconciliation and payments.
- Collaborate with Director of Media Marketing & PR on annual media planning and budgeting (TV, Radio, OOH).
- Develop, monitor and oversee the activation of media programs.
- Oversee Hispanic Consumer Market activations (budget of up to $100k).
- Lead meetings (both onsite and offsite) with TV station vendors, other media partners and/or agency to discuss special event coordination and holds bi-weekly status calls with agencies to ensure a smooth flow of the print process.
- Assess tools and resources and make recommendations for optimizations to media plans.
- Stay abreast of industry developments, trends and technological advances in media to ensure the agency stays competitive and ahead of the competition.
- Determine the coding and trafficking of all television spots with outside agencies as well as internal partners. Direct and verify the trafficking instructions on a monthly basis. Approve traffic for makegood spots.
- Create all print orders for the creation of our co-op, FSI and ROP ads. Efficiently manage and resolve issues with internal and external production teams.
- Preferred bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent combination or experience and education.
- Five (5) plus years of experience in marketing/media buying and/or planning and management.
- Previous experience with consumer brands, services and/or retail on a national scale.
- Supervisory experience of internal and external resource management.
- A solid understanding of computers and computer software and knowledgeable in Excel and Access.
If you are prohibited from working on a government contract, this may disqualify you from consideration for this position.
*HVHC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or disabled veteran, or any other status protected by Federal, state or local law. *
Job Requisition ID: OS23261
Job Title: Marketing Media Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: San Antonio, TX
Post Date: 08/21/2017