USAA Creative Designer in Plano, Texas
Purpose of Job
Executes creating concepts, design, production and/or coding of marketing tactics and/or graphic user interface needs. Works closely with key partners/suppliers to ensure quality output and production. Collaborates with key stakeholders to understand business needs.
- Executes concepts, designs, and/or coding of integrated visual/technical solutions.
- Applies mature knowledge of design principles; and develops knowledge of business objectives.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to ensure all executions fulfill requirements.
- Ensures compliance with design, brand, legal and/or accessibility standards/requirements, as required.
- Executes design concepts and/or prototypes for use in usability testing.
- Facilitates the development and improvement initiatives for design processes, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Serves as a resource to less experienced team members.
- May resolve design and technical issues through an understanding of the business and design principles.
- Clearly articulates the various facets of the issue and leads the team to resolution.
- Contributes to the alignment of member experiences across projects, programs, products and channels.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 4 or more years of experience in marketing, advertising or digital design.
- Fully proficient understanding of marketing/advertising and/or user experience and/or interactive design principles.
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office and Visio.
- 6+ years experience in UX, UCD, or digital design
- Consistently applies a human-centered design approach to what they create
- Experience executing user research, research analysis & synthesis
- Experience with UX prototyping tools: UX PIN, Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Familiarity with service design concepts and service blueprinting
- Understanding of graphic design or print design concepts
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Creative Designer TX-Plano R0018544