iHeartMedia SDET - Automation Testing in San Antonio, Texas
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
With over a quarter of a billion monthly listeners in the U.S., iHeartMedia has the largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America. The company owns and operates 850+ broadcast radio stations, serving more than 150 markets throughout the U.S. Plus, iHeartRadio - a free, industry-leading, digital music service - gives users instant access to more than 2,000 live radio stations and allows them to create custom stations inspired by favorite artists or songs, anywhere they are.
The Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) will be responsible for instrumenting applications with automated test cases and for implementing the vision of 100% test automation and zero bugs to production. Successful execution of this role will combine fluency in test automation frameworks, attention to detail, analytical skills, understanding of business processes and unwavering dedication to software quality.
• Design and script automation framework which can run use-cases, scenarios and situations end to end
• Automate end to end test, integration test, smoke test and user acceptance test
• Specify test scenarios and test data for highly complex business and software by analyzing the integrated components and data flow
• Ensure that test cases are building in a Continuous Integration (CI) fashion
• Contribute data to quality dashboards to ensure visibility of quality across the enterprise
• Provide test thought leadership in scrum teams and optimize technical decisions to maximize scrum team velocity
• Keep abreast of industry standards and newest testing methodologies and tools
• Create a data-driven culture with high standards of operational excellence and continuous improvement.
• Experience with one or more of the following sets of technologies
• Automation frameworks: Selenium / Watir / SauceLabs
• Performance testing: Gatling / JMeter / LoadRunner
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, code coverage, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Experience with test driven development (TDD) and behavior driven development (BDD)
• Ability to implement a fully automated CI/CD pipeline, from code checking to production deployment.
• Ability to design and implement unit test cases, integration test cases and performance test cases at the API and UI level
• Ability to leverage cloud environments, both IaaS and PaaS as well as open source tools
• Ability to establish a data-driven culture and a repeatable, structured and disciplined approach to the full systems lifecycle.
• B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field
• 3+ years’ experience delivering test automation solutions in an agile software organization.
• 3+ years using cloud IaaS or PaaS products.
• 5+ years coding and delivering high quality software as a software engineer.
San Antonio, TX: 20880 Stone Oak Parkway, 78258
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx